have never received signed recoreds of landing at the POE

« Back to Previous Page

My mother-in-law arrived to Canada 4 days ago and has never received any Records of Landing. Now she can’t apply to get her SIN. How can we solve the problem?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 1, Answers: 0)
Asked on June 27, 2016 9:15 am
Private answer

In order to land in Canada as a Permanent Resident, she must have received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (the new version of the Record of Landing). If the officer at the port of entry didn’t complete something they were supposed to, then your mother will have to apply for an amendment.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 8, Answers: 2)
Answered on June 27, 2016 9:19 am