What do I do if lost my verification of status too?

« Back to Previous Page
Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 2, Answers: 1)
Asked on December 4, 2015 11:43 am
Private answer

You will need to complete the same application (IMM 5009) as you did the last time. It’s the same process with the same documentation requirements as replacing your Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 8, Answers: 2)
Answered on December 4, 2015 11:46 am